Monday, April 30, 2012

Photo Shoot at The Brick Works


I went to The Evergreen Brick Works on Saturday to take some pictures with my friend. I met her through another friend at a bridal show they were modeling at. I took pictures there too.

Anyway, we were trying to figure out a date and place to go. I thought the kilns at the Brick Works would be nice because I've taken pictures there before. It's a neat looking place.

The only problem was that the weather we've been having has been unpredictable. The one good thing about the kilns at the Brick Works are that they're covered. So it doesn't matter if it's raining. But, it's still open to the outside so if it's -10C out, that's how it'll feel there too.

It turned out to be colder than I hoped. The temperature was below 10C if I remember correctly. It wasn't bad for me since I could dress as warmly as I wanted (since I was behind the lens). But, for my friend, it wasn't so nice.

I got some reasonable shots. Some were crappy, some were alright. I'll post them on Flickr.com so you can have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment