Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Sunday



Last Sunday was Easter. Our drama group ACTS (Acclaiming Christ Through Stage) performed a short play. Their director Howard asked me to take some pictures for them.

I actually had a chance to practice taking shots at their rehearsal on Friday after Good Friday Service. That came in handy when my memory card filled up part way through the Sunday performance. I missed a few shots in the middle while putting a new card in.

I thought I had made enough space by deleting a few pictures off the card at home, but I guess I didn't empty the trash. Anyway, I was able to use a few of the practice shots to fill in the ones I missed on Sunday.

After Tom's sermon there was a baptism and confirmation. And the children sang a song for everyone while offering was being collected. They're always adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment