Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cherry Blossoms @ HIgh Park



I rode down to High Park last Thursday to see the cherry blossoms again. It was a decent day; cool and partially overcast. But, the sun snuck out from behind the clouds every now and then. That added a bit of punch to the colours when I was taking pictures.

Since I went on a weekday the crowds weren't too bad. I was able to take photos with relative ease (without having to wait for people to pass by). There were still other photo enthusiasts (like me) and people having picnics, but not enough to be a real bother.

Anwar Knight from CTV News and his TV crew were there filming a bit with a group of people practicing Tai Chi in the park. That attracted a bit of attention from curious onlookers.

All in all it was a good day to get out and get some fresh air and enjoy the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment