Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ajimi Sushi


Ajimi Sushi is a new favorite of mine for great all-you-can-eat sushi. Located just north of Davisville Avenue, I'm sure I must have passed it many times on my frequent trips up and down Yonge Street.

I don't remember exactly why I first went there, but I believe one of my friends and I were hungry one day and decided to go in and try it. It probably had something to do with the fact you could get dinner for $18.99 less 10% if you paid cash.

The food turned out to be very good. They have quite a few items to choose from including a selection of dragon rolls, one of my favorites. The dinner menu also includes a variety of sashimi which a lot of people like too.

Lunch is $11.99. The same 10% discount for cash payment applies. Now, while the price is quite reasonable during lunchtime, the selection is pared down quite a bit. They have maki rolls and sushi, but no dragon rolls or sashimi.

Nevertheless, I don't think you can go wrong whatever time of the day you choose to go. Just bring a hearty appetite and be prepared to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment