Thursday, December 3, 2015

Dinner at Fune


After going to the Toronto Marlies game we headed over to Japanese restaurant, Fune, on Simcoe Street south of Adelaide. It's sister restaurant to Yamato in Yorkville (both of whom we deliver hot towels to).

I have to say, I wish I had brought my camera, but I didn't. The best I could do was use Will's wife, Carolyn's, iPhone to take a few shots.

It's a nice looking place for sure. A bit more upscale a restaurant than I'd normally go to. But with that upscale interior came an upscale price. While not outrageous, my 8-piece sushi combo with California roll came in at $27.

Quality-wise, it was better than what I'd typically have at an All-You-Can-Eat joint. But, to me, just. For the same dinero I could have gone to local favourite, Echo, and ate until I couldn't move. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment