Monday, December 7, 2015

Jatujak Thai Restaurant


My friends and I went to Jatujak Thai Restaurant on Victoria Park south of Lawrence Avenue on Saturday. My sister had taken our family there for lunch a week earlier and I really liked it. So I made the suggestion of going again.

It's a relatively small place that's simply decorated with warm-coloured wooden tables and chalk boards on the walls with drawings of the available cuisine.

We ordered my favourite Gaeng Karee (yellow curry with potatoes and onions) with Fish - $11.95; Jatujak Pad Thai with Chicken - $10.95; Jatujak Fried Rice with Shrimp - $11.95; and washed it down with Singha Thai Beer - $5.75/bottle.

If you live in the area, drop on by. You won't regret it. If you don't live in the area, still drop on by. It's well worth the trip. Gaeng Karee with Fish... that's the one dish you have to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment