Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wingsanity @ St. Louis Bar & Grill

My friends and I went to St. Louis Bar & Grill on Saturday. They had their annual Wingsanity deal - All-you-can-eat wings for $19.99 (with the order of a large beverage). This year we were at their at Fairview Mall location. Last year we went to the one at Scarborough Town Centre.

I have to say this location wasn't very big. I was a bit surprised at that. We made reservations for 6:30 so we didn't have to wait (though the line at the time wasn't very long).

I'm not the biggest fan of wings I must admit. But, I am a true fan of anything all-you-can-eat. And I like beer to boot, so this suited me fine.

The rules are you have to order 1-1/2 pounds of wings with fries on the side first. They include the fries to fill you up of course. After that the next order is 1 pound and each successive one is 1/2 a pound, all sans fries.

For our first round we got Lemon Pepper, Honey Garlic and Hot Sweet Asian. Our second was Caribbean Jerk, Frank's Red Hot Dry Rub and Medium Dry... and that was it. We averaged 2-1/2 pounds each. I believe I ate closer to 3 pounds though. I sampled my friends' wings more than they sampled mine.

After dinner we went to the nearby Timmies to hang out and chat more. A good evening out.

No comments:

Post a Comment