Monday, March 9, 2015

Mizuki Sushi


My friends and I went to a new AYCE sushi restaurant at Don Mills and Finch called Mizuki Sushi. I heard about it from my mother who went there with a friend.

It's a nice looking place on the inside. The outside seems a bit tacky with all the grand opening signs pasted all over the storefront. I suppose they'll get rid of them soon enough.

The food was tasty. Quite fresh I thought. Though the lunchtime selection is only so-so. They have the usual variety of nigiri and other items, but not as many rolls as one might expect.

The service was okay. Nothing to write home about. If it's busy the servers may take longer than normal to get to you. But, that's not uncommon for most of these types of restaurants.

The price is on the higher end of the AYCE scale. Fri-Sun/Hol lunch is $15.95. Fri-Sun/Hol dinner is $25.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment