Saturday, September 27, 2014

No Confusion Here


This has been puzzling me for quite awhile now. Earlier this year I was watching the news and a reporter named Charlsie Agro comes on and does a report on an event down on Front Street.

Sometime later I'm watching the news again and the same reporter comes on. But now she's introduced as Carly Agro. I think to myself, the news anchor has just gotten her name wrong.

This goes on for a number of months where I hear her introduced under one name and then the other. It was only until tonight when I finally figured out they're actually two different girls - twins Charlsie and Carly Agro.

Now what kind of twisted parents would give their identical twin daughters such similar names? And what kind of nutty broadcaster (CBC) would hire them both at the same time? By-the-way Charlsie is a reporter for CBC News Toronto, and Carly for CBC Sports.

Mystery solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment