Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Graffiti Alley


Well I found it - Graffiti Alley. One of my friends told me where it was located - south of Queen, in between John Street and Portland Avenue. It's not too hard to find.

I rode down on Friday at noon after watching the Tour de France (stage 12, the first stage in the Alps). I was hoping to get the noon-time sun so everything would be well lit. Unfortunately half the buildings were in the shade. Too bad.

I started at John Street and headed west. There was a bit of construction there so it was loud. Also, the odd delivery truck would squeeze by. So, even though I was walking, I had to keep an eye out.

I wasn't the only one taking pictures. There were other people too. I even saw some people taking their pre-wedding shots. There's a lot of great artwork there as a backdrop.

Anyway, it was a nice way to spend a couple of hours on my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment