Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sky Zone 3-D Dodgeball


On Saturday my friend, Benson, organized a group of about 20 of his friends to go to Sky Zone to play 3-D Dodgeball. The facility in Mississauga offers many different trampoline based activities. It looks pretty cool. Most of us had never done anything trampoline related before.

Benson had first become interested after seeing some photos posted on Facebook by his friends. That's how I found out about it too.

In my mind I had thought about all the different things I wanted to try. Like doing flips and things like that. When we first arrived there was a instructional video playing saying what you could and could not do. Some of the people were doing flips and twists and things. All I can say it's way harder than it looks.

We booked an hour on one of their courts. Once there a girl with Sky Zone gave us some instructions then we divided our group in two and proceeded to play. Surprisingly enough 15 minutes in we were all pooped. I for one certainly didn't expect that. But, all that jumping was more tiring than we thought it would be. Still we pressed on taking short breaks between games. It was fun for sure.

At the end I don't think there was a dry brow to be seen. Time for everyone to go home and shower before heading over to Benson's for his birthday, potluck dinner later in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment