Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ziplining at Eaglecrest Aerial Park



Here are a couple of shots of us at Eaglecrest Aerial Park. It's actually part of the Santa's Village park in Bracebridge, Ontario. We bought discounted passes from one of those online coupon groups to go here.

I think a few people in our group were a bit disappointed with what we ended up doing. We only had two rides on the Big Zip, a 350-foot zip line there. The rest of the time we climbed up ladders and along wires strung between trees at the park. I think most people thought we'd be ziplining for most if not all of the day. In fact, we were only supposed to go on the Big Zip once. But, we didn't realize that and went twice. Oh well.

A few members of our group are afraid of heights. And some of them weren't prepared for the physical demands of climbing either. So they weren't that pleased when they found out that's what we'd be doing for most of the day. For me, it's all but second nature since I've rock climbed quite a bit in the past.

So I enjoyed myself. I thought it was fun. But, would I pay full price ($56.00) to do it? Not a chance. I know most of the guys wouldn't have done it for free if they knew this is what they'd be doing.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that I discovered this web site, just the right information that I was looking for!

    Kanab Zipline Packages

    ReplyDelete