Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cousin Bruce



Our cousin, Bruce, came to visit from Vancouver last week. He was here briefly on business. He's co-owner of a company that makes cedar sheds and other products like that. He was in Toronto meeting with representatives of Lowes, a home improvement store. His company does business with both the Canadian and American arm of Lowes among others.

On his second day in town we all met up for dinner at Linda at Shops of Don Mills. It's run by the Salad King folks. It's a pretty nice place. It was my first time there, though my sister has gone before. My sister and I did the ordering. We ordered the traditional Pad Thai (which they call Phud Thai there). As well as Green Curry Chicken and Salmon in Thom Yum Sauce. My favorite had to be the Beef Panang though. That was really tasty. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment