Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Dinner with Gabe and Keith


I met up with Keith and Gabe for dinner on Saturday. We went to a Korean restaurant called Nak Won on Yonge south of Finch. It's not new, but it was our first time there.

I picked Gabe up on the way up from my place. We met Keith there. He was a bit late because traffic was slow because of the fair amount of snow we received that day.

While we were waiting, Gabe and I ordered first. He had some sort of soup with tuna. I ordered a tasty beef dish served on a hot plate with a bowl of rice. I can't remember what it was called. When Keith arrived he had pork bone soup which he said had a bit too much pepper. Besides that it was quite good.

Afterwards we met the girls down the street at Sugar Marmalade for dessert. Emily and Janice had had dinner beforehand at Cluny in the Distillery District for Winterlicious. Fiona came on her own. One last meet up before heading to Vancouver for a spell for work.

It was nice to see everyone again. We don't do as many activities in the winter, only gathering to eat every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment