Friday, February 6, 2015

Chef of India


I had lunch at Chef of India with my friend on Saturday. It's been a little while since we've gone. I'm not exactly sure why. I suspect I just never thought about going for awhile. Normally, for all-you-can-eat, I like sushi restaurants. But, the Chef of India is relatively inexpensive and it's right across the street from where I live. So it's really convenient.

We arrived a little later than planned. I was hoping to get there by 1:00 p.m. in order to get relatively fresh food. I'm guessing it's busier in and around that time so the food turnover is faster. When things slow down the food sits around in the heating trays longer because less people are there to eat it.

I have to say, I know just about nothing concerning Indian food. Even with the names of the dishes posted above the trays of food I wouldn't know one thing from the next. That being said, I normally try a little of everything. If I like something I'll go back for seconds. That's how it works with me.

So, I have no idea what I ate, only that I liked it. And, in the grand scheme of things, that's all that matters, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment