Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Walk on the Beach


I had an hour to kill on Sunday afternoon after visiting the boarding home and before going to Tony and Iris' place for Seungchan's birthday dinner so I took the opportunity to visit the Beaches. I hadn't been down there in awhile.

Since the weather was so nice it was absolutely packed. I was lucky to find a parking spot not too far away on Coxwell.

The beach has changed since I was last there. I believe it's gotten a lot larger. I was surprised at how far out the sand goes now. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm guessing the city filled a lot of the shoreline in.

I walked to the eastern most point to try and take some photos. My plan was to start there then head as far west as time permitted.

They bike path was full of cyclists, joggers and inline skaters. The beach had people playing all sorts of sports like volleyball and frisbee. But, of course, most people were just lying around getting a tan.

I didn't get too far taking pictures before I had to leave. In the time I was there I believe I got a few good shots though. It was a bit tough finding open spaces to shoot since so many people were around. Oh well, what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment