Monday, March 11, 2013

Rancho Relaxo, again


I went to Rancho Relaxo again for dinner with my friend. We had another LivingSocial.com $40 voucher. Unfortunately you can't buy any alcoholic beverages with it so we stuck with food items. Last time we had two entrĂ©es and dessert. This time we thought we'd try three entrĂ©es instead.

I have to say whenever I have a favorite dish at a particular type of restaurant I usually stick with it. I don't know if it's not being adventurous rather than sticking with what I really enjoy. When I go Mexican I usually order steak Enchiladas. Last time we ate here my friend had the Pescado de Corona (which is Atlantic grouper with a smooth avocado mousse). To hit our $40 spending limit we added a chicken Quesadilla. Steak, chicken and fish... yummm. Each dish was rounded off with salad, refried beans and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment