Friday, March 15, 2013

Hosu with the OOTC Gang



Last Sunday I rounded up a few of my fellow dishwashing buddies from the Out of the Cold program at Knox church for lunch. We went to Hosu on Queen (and John). They serve Japanese and Korean fare.

In the photo are Di, Young-Wha and Joe. Joe has been helping at Knox for  about 3 years. In his second year I recruited him to help me wash dishes. He's been a great asset.

Di and Young-Wha started helping this year. They're invaluable cogs in our machine. Without them we wouldn't get anything done. They're so efficient in putting away the dishes that Joe and I wash. I'm so thankful for all of them.

There are a couple of other helpers who couldn't make it this time - Sam and Angela. Hopefully they'll make it out the next time we meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment