Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Smart Games - Camouflage and Airport


Not my image

I've had my nephews' Camouflage and Airport games for quite a long time now. Made by SmartGames, they're puzzle games played with clear tiles with different images on them that you have to arrange in a specific way on various game boards. The game boards range in difficulty from levels 1 to 48 (1 being the easiest and 48 the hardest).

I have to say the concept of the game, while fairly simple, is quite ingenious. I've brought the games to many gatherings and my friends and I have spent hours playing them. Everyone enjoys a challenge and these games present a substantial one, especially at the higher levels.

I'd say it's a welcome break from all the electronic gadgets we have nowadays. These games get people talking and interacting with one another. That's a good thing.

And you don't have to worry about batteries dying or not getting a Wi-Fi signal or anything like that. It's good, old-fashioned fun that encourages you to use your brain power.

No comments:

Post a Comment