Monday, February 6, 2012

Interior Design Show 2012


Kevin, Brian and Ian talking to prospective customers at the Nadurra Bamboo Flooring booth.

I went to the Interior Design Show on Saturday before I went to Emily's for Yonni's birthday potluck. It was at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (North Building). Earlier in the week I had gone to help Rob and Michael set up their Nardurra Bamboo Flooring booth there. Rob gave me a ticket for the show.

It's only the second time I've attended the show. And the first one was a long time ago. I've always liked interior design, so I was really looking forward to going.

The show was pretty neat (which is exactly what I was expecting). There were a lot of different exhibitors showing many different things (most of which I'd never be able to afford to buy).

It's a good way of getting ideas or just seeing what's new out there though. Hopefully, if anything, it'll inspire me at least to clean up my place a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment