Monday, October 10, 2011

Funny things people have said on Facebook



Here are a couple of conversations I'm reposting from my Facebook home page. The first is from my friend's nephew. It's him texting his mother. The second is from a high school acquaintance of mine. Funny!
__________________________________________

Me texting mom -

Me: I got an A on my chem test

Mom: WTF that's great :D

Me: ...mom do u know what WTF means?

Mom: Well that's fantastic!

True story! Gotta love moms :D"
__________________________________________

Gail R: Thinking of switching to Cox? They're huge! Let me know prior and maybe I can hook you up with a deal.
Like · 12 hours ago via mobile · 2 people like this.

Tom R: Next time I get paid, does cox hav a friends and family deal?
12 hours ago · Like

Gail R: Well they might, I've seen emails pop up so let me check. If I can save anyone money I am happy to do it. This goes for anyone =). Will msg you monday
12 hours ago · Like

Tom R: Righty-o!
12 hours ago · Like

Christine K: Did you really just say Cox are huge?
12 hours ago · Like · 3 people

*Cox Communications is the third-largest cable entertainment and broadband services provider in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment