Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm really dumb sometimes.



Yes, it's true. Sometimes I'm just a big dummy. I've done this enough times, you'd think I'd have learnt by now. You know... talking about someone behind their back when, all of a sudden, they walk by or come into the room or whatever. Oh, the shame.

And it's never when you're saying something good about the person. Like, that Anne from accounting is such a smart girl. She found a way to save the company $100,000 last year. Oh, hi Anne, I didn't see you there. Yes, we were just saying how smart you were. Would I like to go out on a date with you? Oh, yes please.

No, it's more like, Mr. Wilkerson has to be the dumbest person ever. If he were any dumber you'd have to water him. Oh, Mr. Wilkerson, I didn't see you there. Gee, I was just telling the guys what a great boss you were. That's the way it is with me. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment