Monday, March 29, 2010

Flavor of the Week - Final Installment



A weekly look at the styles of everyday people as seen through the eyes of, me, your intrepid man on the street.

Name: Toby K.
Occupation: Artist/Design Student
Clothing details: Shirt and Bag-Stitches, Pants-UFOs from Numb, Necklace-was a gift
What she was doing when I met her: Walking around taking photos with her friends. She was in a bit of a hurry. That's why I didn't get too many clothing details from her.

This is it... the last Flavor of the Week post. These are all the photos I've taken of various, uniquely attired folk around downtown. I hope you've enjoyed the show. It was a lot of work. Too much for me I'm afraid. I met some really cool people along the way. I'd like to thank them all for allowing me to pester them and take a few minutes of their time snapping their photos and gathering all pertinent information. The majority of people I asked were very accommodating.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment