Friday, May 13, 2016

Tasty BBQ Seafood Restaurant


With a name like that, how can you go wrong? I met my family there to eat last Monday. It was a combination Mother's Day/My Birthday dinner. Since that left only one adult, my dad ended up paying for everything.

Tasty BBQ Seafood Restaurant is located on the northeast corner of Finch and Don Mills. In a previous life it was a different Chinese restaurant. We'll see how long this incarnation lasts.

Even though this was my shorter Monday, I still came pretty late from work. I said I'd try to make it for 7:00, but arrived around an hour later. Luckily for me everyone else came a little later so they didn't have to wait overly long.

I believe they ordered a set meal plus one or two add ons. We had a yummy battered pork dish, steamed fish, bok choy, king mushrooms with broccoli, and one other veggie dish with ground pork. I don't know if it was the fact I was near starving by the time I arrived, but everything was really tasty.

Dinner was finished off with a bowl of sweet, red bean soup. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment