Thursday, January 15, 2015

A Feast of Meat


My friends and I went to Korean Grill House on Highway 7 and Commerce Valley Drive West (West Beaver Creek) on Sunday for dinner. We had the all-you-can-eat menu (Friday-Sundays and Holidays) for $16.99. It includes beef, pork, chicken, beef ribs, sausage, ox liver, salmon, squid and fish fillet. For $2.00 more you can also get lamb and shrimp. Also included are the traditional Korean side dishes as well as steamed rice and beef broth soup.

It's been awhile since I've gone to an AYCE meat restaurant. Normally I hit up the sushi/sashimi establishments. Even though I'm a little impatient with having to wait while cooking the meat, I have to admit it was a nice change. I really enjoyed eating all that tasty marinated beef and pork.

After dinner we headed across the parking lot to Chatime for a beverage and to chill out. My friends had a cold beverage (I think it was lichee flavoured tea or something like that), while I opted for a hot latte.

1 comment:

  1. I would prefer eating all you can eat Korean BBQ rather than sushi its more fun cooking your own food with the right company. All the sushi places ive been too especially Spring Sushi across from Dundas Square has been very disappointment. Not to mention their weekend prices are so freaking expensive!! And the food is not even that great. That's why I prefer Korean BBQ.

    ReplyDelete