Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Indian Hut


I went to The Indian Hut for dinner with Dickie the other day. It's located on Church Street just south of Bloor. I had bought a voucher from Groupon for the restaurant. It was $17.95 for dinner for two (half price with the Groupon). The only parking is street parking at $3.00 per hour.

The restaurant is located in a converted house. It's long and narrow. Not too fancy, but it was fine.

I was a bit disappointed with the small number of items you could choose from. Though the ones they had tasted good I thought. I have to say I'm not really much of a food connoisseur, so I might not be that hard to please.

The "suggested" tip on the bill was a bit tacky. I mean, pretty much everyone gives a tip, so I don't think you really need to put that there.

A better value to me would be Chef of India which is across the street from where I live. It's bigger, has more selection and it's lunch buffet is $11.99 if I remember correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment