Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dinner at DT Bistro



A few of my friends and I went to dinner at DT Bistro last week. One friend, Taku, suggested it. I have to say we were all happy he did.

DT Bistro is located at 154 Harbord Street a few blocks west of Spadina. It's owned by award winning pastry chef Donald Duong.

Our group ordered from the Prix Fixe menu. For either $25 or $35 you can choose from various appetizers, main courses, desserts plus a coffee or tea. That's the best option I believe.

Pictured here is Taku's Orange Roughy and my Ricotta and Crabmeat Cannelloni on the left, and everyone's favorite dessert option the Berry Box with Chocolate Mousse. The fish dish was a little salty. We believe it was due to the fact it was wrapped in prosciutto. Overall the dining experience was really wonderful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment