Monday, December 14, 2009

Flavor of the Week


A weekly look at the styles of everyday people as seen through the eyes of, me, your intrepid man on the street.

Name: Jess C.
Occupation: Dramaturge, Gallerist
Location: Distillery District
Clothing details: Tank top-Lawless from jacflash, Denims-Naked & Famous from Lileo, Sweater-TNA from Aritzia, Shoes-Michael Kors from Capezio, Sunglasses-Christian Dior from Penny Arcade, Fortune Cookie Necklace-Anna Karmidis (she's not sure if this is spelled correctly) from Bergo, Bracelets-Vita made in Florence from Jasimine's in Bloor West Village
What she was doing when I met her: Jess is so cool. She actually had fun posing for my silly shots suggesting certain poses and things. I enjoyed shooting her. She was searching for a client from the gallery she works at when I first approached her. I hope she managed to find him after the short break she took posing for me. Oh... she has tons of style too as you well can see. I was lucky to find her.

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    The style and the fashion are wonderful.
    And, she is a beautiful woman.
    A Japanese woman yearns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kayoko. Yeah, I think Jess has a great personal style. She's has a wonderful personality too. A very nice young lady.

    ReplyDelete