Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Badminton and Dinner


On  Saturday Daphne, Gabe and I played badminton together. Daphne rented a court at the club she's with for an hour. It was mostly Gabe and I who played though. Daphne only joined us for 15-20 minutes. The rest of the time Gabe and I punished each other by making one another run back and forth endlessly across the court chasing birds.

Afterwards we grabbed dinner at the nearby Kung-fu Chop Chop. We ordered from their Chef's Special Dishes menu - 3 dishes for $26.95 with steamed rice and soup. The dishes we had were the Eggplant with garlic sauce and minced pork, Cantonese-style pork chop and Spicy pepper Chicken. My favourites were the eggplant and pork chop.

And, as if that wasn't enough, we headed down to Times Square afterwards for dessert. I don't remember what the others had, but I had a sweet Walnut soup. It's something I've had before in the past. It's tasty.

After all that exercise we packed the calories back in with dinner and dessert. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment