Thursday, July 2, 2015

Time for a Shave


I thought I'd grow out my beard for the first time ever. Part of the reason was that I really dislike shaving. So it was me being lazy more than anything else.

I started growing it the same time I got my hair cut. I let them both grow at the same rate. I believe the hair on the top of my head grew faster than that on my face. Though my facial hair certainly had more unwanted grey.

In the end I decided to shave it all off. Not because I was unhappy with the look, but because it was so immensely uncomfortable. It was constantly itchy and annoying. I don't know how guys do it. I couldn't stand it at all.

The only reason I might try growing it out one more time is because Bill offered to dye it any colour I wanted if I did it again. He cuts and dyes the kids' hair at the Out of the Cold program over the winter. So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment