Thursday, September 8, 2011

I've Succumbed to the Evils of Advertising



Yes, I've sold my soul to the devil. I've let Google use ad space on my blog. The last time I logged in there was a message from them saying that I have a reasonable enough number of followers where they'd consider letting me put their ads on my page. I have to say I was kind of flattered, so I bit the bullet and signed up.

So now I'm letting them deface my blog for a few cents here or there. Truthfully, I have no idea how much I'll be getting. But, if in a few weeks I receive a check in the mail for something like 30¢ consider this experiment done.

Though, as my friends and followers, if you feel so inclined to put a few extra bucks in my pockets please click away on as many ads as you can here. I won't mind the least bit.

Under the terms of agreement I'm forbidden to even test click an ad to see if it works. Otherwise you'd never see me outside my condo again. I'd be inside happily clicking away to a world of untold riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment