Monday, January 25, 2010

Flavor of the Week



A weekly look at the styles of everyday people as seen through the eyes of, me, your intrepid man on the street.

Name: Sarah M.
Occupation: Actress
Location: Parliament Street/Prospect Street, Cabbagetown
Clothing details: Top-hand me down from roommate, Jeans-free from TV shoot where she played a detective, Jacket-hand me down from sister-in-law, Shoes-from Eaton Centre, Sunglasses-Hakim Optical freebie, Necklace-gift from her Irish friend Fiona, Bag-Dorothy Perkins, London
What she was doing when I met her: Walking down her other actress friend who declined to be photographed.

2 comments:

  1. hehe so fun (and brave of you) to be still doign this series :) i saw some really interesting people with great otufits on the streets recently, and thought of this projuect of yours. :) i'm so tempted to start one too, but am too shy :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wooly. Actually I did all this during the summer over a few week period. I'm just posting one shot a week to stretch it out.

    It was a bit tough doing. Sometimes you'd have to wait a long time to find someone that you thought was dressed nicely. And, some people do decline. I was a bit nervous about that too. Other people were very nice about it. You get a mixed bag.

    ReplyDelete